- To download a copy of the F3 Cup 2016 Driver Prospectus, click here
- The F3 Cup 2016 Regulations are available here
- REGISTRATION AND ENTRIES FOR THE 2016 CHAMPIONSHIP ARE NOW OPEN AT http://entries.f3cup.com
- To download the entry form for the 2016 round at Spa-Francorchamps, click here
New for 2016, the F3 Open class will allow post-2005 F3 cars to run with 'stock' 2000cc engines, subject to approval - click here to find out more. 2015 saw the introduction of Formula 3 chassis built between 2008 and 2011 being eligible to enter the main championship.
The F3 Cup Championship enjoyed continued success in 2015, and 2016 couldn't be a better time to be part of this exciting championship.
F3 Cup, run by MSVR, was approved by the MSA for full championship status in 2012 as part of the series' expansion plans, and this has continued each year since after an enthralling inaugural year.
F3 Cup accepts entries from chassis that were constructed and raced up to and including 2011. The championship also accomodates an invitation class to enable cars of any age to join, subject to the approval of the organisers. New for 2016, the F3 Open class will allow post-2005 F3 cars to run with 'stock' 2000cc engines, again subject to approval.
An excellent 2016 race calendar will be available to F3 Cup competitors, including Brands Hatch GP, Oulton Park, Snetterton 300 and Silverstone GP circuit plus an overseas round at the incredible Spa-Francorchamps circuit in Belgium.
The 2016 Championship class structure is as follows:
- Cup Class for cars built from 1 January 2005 to 31 December 2011
- Trophy Class for cars built from 1 January 1997 to 31 December 2004
- Masters Class for cars built from 1 January 1981 to 31 December 1996
- F3 Open Class* for cars built from 1 January 2005 running 'stock' 2000cc engines
- Invitation Class* for other Formula 3 cars, at the organisers' discretion
*Not eligible for championship title
If you are interested in purchasing an F3 car please click here to view the latest cars for sale.
For more information on the 2016 F3 Cup Championship please contact Simon Davey on: 01327 843056 / 07770 368648 or email email@example.com
For more information on running and preparing a car, or if you are looking for a team to do the hard work for you, please contact F3 Cup's registered teams
Archive - 2015 Championship documents
- The F3 Cup 2015 Regulations are available here
- The Technical Bulletin issued by Pirelli for the new-for-2015 control tyres is available here
- The Technical Bulletin issued regarding rear wing height measurement is available here
- Championship Bulletin ONE issued regarding tyres for the Masters class is available here