- REGISTRATION AND ENTRIES FOR THE 2019 CHAMPIONSHIP ARE NOW OPEN - please use the links in the "Compete" menu tab at the top of the page
- The F3 Cup 2019 Regulations are available here
F3 Cup enjoyed continued success in 2018, and 2019 couldn't be a better time to be part of this exciting championship.
The F3 Cup Championship, run by MSVR, was approved by the MSA for full championship status in 2012 as part of the series' expansion plans, and this has continued each year since after an enthralling inaugural year.
F3 Cup accepts entries from chassis that were constructed and raced up to and including 2016. The championship also accomodates an invitation class to enable cars of any age to join, subject to the approval of the organisers. The F3 Open class allows post-1997 F3 cars to run with 'stock' 2000cc engines, again subject to approval.
An excellent 2019 race calendar will be available to F3 Cup competitors, including Brands Hatch GP, Oulton Park, Snetterton 300 and Silverstone GP circuit.
The 2019 Championship class structure is as follows:
- Cup Class for cars built from 1 January 2008 to 31 December 2016, and cars complying with the 2018 EuroFormula Open championship regulations
- Trophy Class for cars built from 1 January 1981 to 31 December 2007
- F3 Open Class* for cars built from 1 January 1997 running 'stock' 2000cc engines
- Invitation Class* for other Formula 3 cars, at the organisers' discretion
*Not eligible for championship title
If you are interested in purchasing an F3 car please click here to view the latest cars for sale.
For more information on the 2019 F3 Cup Championship please contact Championship Coordinator Gemma Mole on 07747 772184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on running and preparing a car, or if you are looking for a team to do the hard work for you, please contact F3 Cup's registered teams.