2019 Provisional Calendar Announced
F3 Cup's provisional 2019 calendar has been unveiled, featuring the UK's favourite circuits
The provisional 2019 F3 Cup Championship calendar has been announced, once again featuring the very best of the UK's motor racing circuits.
The traditional season opener will take place at the revamped Donington Park, with the drivers taking on the National circuit on 6-7 April. The first of two visits to Snetterton in Norfolk takes place on 11-12 May, before the championship heads north west to Cheshire's Oulton Park on 15 June.
Consecutive rounds at Silverstone will feature in the summer, on the National circuit on 29-30 June, and the full Grand Prix circuit on 17-18 August.
A firm favourite with the drivers, the iconic Brands Hatch Grand Prix circuit will test their limits on 31 August-1 September, before the season finale back at Snetterton on 19-20 October.
Draft regulations for the 2019 season will be available very soon, with registrations opening in the New Year. For further details on the 2019 season, please click here.
MSV Centre, Brands Hatch
More F3 Cup News
- 2019 Provisional Calendar Announced
- 2018 F3 Cup Awards Dinner tickets now on sale
- 2018 Championship Announcement
- Championship Leader Secures Pole Position in Final Qualifying Session
- Silverstone Showdown for Championship Contenders
- Dittmann and Lloyd claim spoils in final Rockingham F3 races
- Team manager showdown on day one at Rockingham
- F3 cars to tackle Speedway for final time